Sunday 20 December 2009

Edisi menyelit : kenapa sy x tgk twilight

Diambil drpd website official Stephanie Meyer
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_faq.html#bella

What does Bella look like?

I left out a detailed description of Bella in the book so that the reader could more easily step into her shoes. However, so many people have asked this question, I have decided to tell you what she looks like to me. But I want to stress, Bella's looks are open to interpretation.

In my head, Bella is very fair-skinned, with long, straight, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is heart-shaped—a wide forehead with a widow's peak, large, wide-spaced eyes, prominent cheekbones, and then a thin nose and a narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her lips are a little out of proportion, a bit too full for her jaw line. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and more straight than they are arched. She's five foot four inches tall, slender but not at all muscular, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has stubby fingernails because she has a nervous habit of biting them. And there's your very detailed description.

Terjumpa kat google

Itulah sebabnye sy x tgk Twilight. I rest my case

1 ulasan-ulasan tabloid:

izza said...

HHAHHAHAAHAH! un..believable!

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan pesanan selepas nada *BEEP*... *BEEP*